When life gets difficult, many people turn to a motivational quote for inspiration.
It gives you a path forward, a significant insight, direction and clarity in your life. When we read these words they resonance within our thoughts and have a major impact in our lives.
- "Damaged people are dangerous. They know they can survive." - Josephine Hart
- "That's the problem with putting others first; You've taught them you come second." - Unknown
- "Courage does not always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow." - Mary Anne Radmacher
- "We do not remember days, we remember moments." - Cesare Pavese
- "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." - Mae West
- "If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments." - Flip Wilson
- "Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own." - H. Jackson Brown Jr.
- "Finding a good players is easy. Getting them to play as a team is another story." - Casey Stengel
- "If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?" - Vince Lombardi
- "Don't spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door." - Coco Chanel
- "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime." - Proverb
- "Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you." - Matthew 7:1-2
- "Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough." - Og Mandino
- "Go for it now. The future is promise to no one." - Wayne Dyer
- "But better to get hurt by the truth than comforted with a lie." - Khaled Hosseini
- "Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light." - Helen Keller
- "Friends show their love in times of trouble, not in happiness." - Euripides
- "Don't let schooling interfere with your education." - Mark Twain
- "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." - Plato
- "Have I not destroyed my enemy when I have made him into my friend?" Abraham Lincoln
- "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston S. Churchill
- "Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
- "Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time." - Marthe Troly-Curtin
Inspirational quotes help by changing our concentration from the issue to the solution, from inquiries to answers.
As these inspirational quotes give answers to the questions that we have been looking during our lifetime, our problem become a smaller part of who we are.
Ad Disclosure: Certain offers that appear on this site originate from paying advertisers, and this will be noted on an offer’s details page using the designation "Sponsored", where applicable. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). At Common People Hub, we try to present a wide array of offers, but our offers do not represent all financial services companies or products.